Thursday, February 02, 2006

END WORLD HUNGER, Quick and Easy!

The other day I was frequenting the local Shoppers supermarket, which I think is a great name for a supermarket, and while counting the pennies I had left after filling my gas tank with liquid gold and paying my credit card bill and while trying to think straight while my belly roared mightily in hunger, I had a true life saving experience....Ok, so I so hungry that I felt like I was gonna die! Ima real weiner when it comes to hunger! Me on the Gandhi diet is like a street fight between Chuck Norris and Dilbert!

As my stomach growls echoed throughout the store and drowned out the price checks from the loudspeaker, I searched vigorously for something to calm the beast. My knees began to shake and I felt like getting into the fetal position on the cold floor to breathe my last few breaths of life and go to that big buffet in the sky, but I saw something from the corner of my eye that gave me new life. It was a small box with the words "PASTA RONI" on it. Could it be that those Heavenly servants from San Francisco who has shared their treat with the world has come out with a new pasta dish? With what little strength I had left, I crawled past the Mac and cheese and Hamburger Helper to the Holy Grail of quick, Soccer Mom dishes. The words on the box made my spirit soar, it read:

"Garlic Alfredo PASTA RONI takes two trendy flavors and combines them to create great tasting creamy parmesan and garlic dish that consumers just love. And, Garlic Alfredo cooks in only 6 minutes!"

All this fer one U.S. Dollar!
My inverted tummy and my loose change in my pocket both screamed "get it man" and began to sing a joyous tune together as I made my way to the cash register!

I wish to thank the good people at Rice-A-Roni who have saved my life and continue to save the lives of people worldwide for a small, reasonable fee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're back, and you actually care to write! Well, glad you've decided to stay in the land of the living.

8:21 AM  
Blogger mj said...

i almost cried reading this post because it was so sad and then at the end i almost cried again because it was so happy. almost.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home