Tuesday, February 28, 2006


MY STORY
The other day a new female acquaintance of mine sent me an email asking that I give her a brief description of my life story. I felt that my own life experiences can somehow benefit humanity and I dont feel like racking my brain for some other lame topic, so I decided to post it for all to enjoy. My name is Brian and this is my story:
PART I
I was born a poor asian boy on the Hard Knock streets of Hong Kong where I made and sold oragami on street corners. After years of hard work and stress I realized that I could recruit kids and old women to fold it for me in my own sweatshop and others to sell on the streets. My organization quickly grew and grew into a giant corporation and, although there were a few raids by the police on some of my shops, and a couple of court preceedings having to do with child labor laws, Killer B's Kamikazee Oragami was on top and nobody could bring me down, except for one person. A girl. Her name was Suki.


She worked downtown in shop number 723. As I walked by her folding area which was a 2 by 1.5 foot area on the floor so we could fit as many people in that abandoned meat packing factory, I noticed she was a lot slower than the other girls, but her hands were not scarred or welted from "encouragement" from our head "guidance counselor" Butch, so I called to him. There was no response. I called again and before I could completly pronounciate his name, she said softly without looking up at me or or stopping her work, "I beat him up. He is unconscious in the storage closet." I placed my hand on hers signaling her to stop. She looked up at me with eyes of like bolts of lightning that zapped me as if I were a criminal sitting in the electric chair of LOVE!

Instead of screaming illustrative profanities and pounding my fist on the ground, all I could muster out was "You really beat him up?" She nodded and looked down at the floor. I gently lifted up her chin with my hand, looked her in the eyes and asked her if she wanted to go get lunch with me. She said yes so I made her clock out before we went to the factory cafeteria....

*To be continued

2 Comments:

Blogger mj said...

suki was a kid, she liked to hang out in the graveyard . . .

4:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That lead-in could go very, very wrong. And knowing B, it probably will.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home