Monday, March 20, 2006

Introduction to Adventure

Last week I went home to California to visit with friends and family expecting the hot sun, girls in bikinis at the mall and slurpees oozing out of the water fountains. After leaving the arctic winds of the east coast, I figured anything would be refreshing. Boy was I wrong!
It was freezing the whole week I was there and refused to heat up while in the DC metro area it was in the 80's! That was my sign. Just as I sought to escape adult responsability in DC, I now felt the need to escape my vacation and the depressing reminder that Spring has not yet arrived. So I bought a car and drove 3 days to get back to the land where my stress and responsabilities reign. Along the way there was a lot of time for reflection, goal setting and making plans for vengence and it is that which I wish to share with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home